Upgrade Finished - For Now

Okay. It took one more hour for me to get it done. It seems to be working, for now at least.

06_04_19_secure_02.png

You should see a "https" and a padlock in your browser's address window or something similar.

So yea, I finally secured the site. It only took me... well... I don't want to say how much time it took.

Annnnnd, I didn't want to break anyone's bookmarks so I added a redirect. The server changes "http" requests into "https" requests and then delivers the goods. :)

I still have a couple things to do to wrap this up. This isn't the only site I run and I want to secure the others. I hope to get those done without breaking this one.

Oh, one other thing. There's no free lunch. Pages may take a little longer to load because crypto.

Add a comment

HTML code is displayed as text and web addresses are automatically converted.

This post's comments feed